DRUG INFORMATION CENTRE
Department of pharmacy practice, Al Shifa College of Pharmacy is performing ADRmonitoring and pharmacovigilance activities through an approved Adverse Drug ReactionMonitoring Centre (AMC) in association with National Coordination Centre (NCC) forPharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI), under Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission,Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Gove of India.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
ABOUT PHARMACY PRACTICE
Department of Pharmacy Practice had its dawn in 2008, and was the fountain head of Pharm.D and Pharm.D (PB) by 2010. The Department along with KIMS-Al Shifa Hospital provides one of the best clinical exposures to its students. The entire team of doctors and health care system along with mentors and clinical preceptors make sure to streamline our students to be globally competent. Here, rather than long periodic classroom lectures, we believe in creating ample opportunities for our students to utilize, explore and learn. We make sure to conduct periodic Professional and Personality Development class, hosting workshops and seminars, community oriented health services and awareness classes initiated by our students, annual Student Exchange Program with AIMST University Malayasia since a year. Pharmacy Practice has also been a research hub since the beginning which is evident with the initiation of ClinPharm, Journal Club, Drug Information Centre, Patient Counseling Centre, highly significant academic research and project works. Our success is when we see our students performing outstandingly in academics bagging university ranks as well as achieving laurels and credits in poster and oral presentation, state and national quiz competitions, research publications, higher studies and scholarships. Our students are the pioneers of dedication and excellence.
The incomparable journey of Pharmacy Practice since a decade is the awe-inspiring effort of everyone who is a part of it.
Milestones of Department of Pharmacy practice
- 2008 - Commencement of M.Pharm (Pharmacy Practice).
- 2009 - Inauguration of Drug information Centre ( 3rd floor,Alshifa hospital)
- 2010 - Commencement of Pharm D. Course..
- 2010 - Inaugurated www.clinpharmblogspot.com
- 2011 - Hospital formulary First Edition Published
- 2011 - 1st Batch M.Pharm (Pharmacy Practice) Graduated with 100% result.
- 2011 - Secured Second Rank in Pharmacy Practice Regular Examination held in April 2011
- 2011 - Commencement of Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate)
- 2011 - Shifa ClinPharm Newsletter First issue published
- 2012 - Al Shifa College of Pharmacy completed 10 years of meticulous service producing Pharmacy Professionals of highest caliber
- 2012 - ASHP (National Registry of Hospital Pharmacy) & International Registry of Drug Information Centre( www.dicalshifa.org)
- 2012 - Guidelines on Type1 &Type 2 Diabetes, Published
- 2012 - Guidelines on Pharmacovigilence (English and Malayalam) published
- 2012 - Guidelines on Smoking cessation Published
- 2013 - Inauguration of Drug information Centre website- www.dicalshifa.org to interact with pharmacy professionalsâ€™ world over
- 2013 - Second edition of Hospital formulary published
- 2013 - First edition of Paediatric formulary published
- 201 3 - Pathophysiology Quick review Published
- 2013 - Celebrated world environment day and planted 300 trees in our college campus and locality ( 2013)
- 2013. - Conducted Massive awareness programme on smoking cessation on world no tobacco day (for more details www.clinpharmindia.blogspot)(2013)
- 2013 - Organized one day women's day programmed followed by panel discussion (for more details www.clinpharmindia.blogspot) (2013)
- 2014 - Guidelines Asthma, Cirrhosis, Urinary Tract Infections, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis,STD, Hepatitis, Peptic Ulcer, Obesity, Family Planning and Epilepsy published
- 2014 - Secured Second Rank in Pharmacy Practice Regular Examination held in April 2013
- 2014 - 70 Research publications, 15 podium presentations and 200 poster presentations to departments credit during the last 5 years.(Students have secured First, second and third prize in oral and poster presentation in all these years)
- 2014 - Organised 5 continuing education programme for Nurses in Alshifa Hospital
- 2014 - Organized One Day glaucoma awareness program, one month filariasis awareness programme(Mass Drug Administration program, March 1st to 20th) and one day tuberculosis awareness program( Word TB Day-March 24 -2014
- 2014 - Organised 8th International Pharmacy Module: 5th, 6th and & 7Th November 2014.
- Outbreak of Leptospirosis In Malabar_ A pilot study: Dilip.C, Arshad.T,Sreedev K.G,Nadeera, Saraswathi.R, Linumohan, Shamna, Jafer C.P,Mohamedyahiya: Indian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy(Oct _Nov -2012 Issue)p-138-141
- Drug use evaluation of Antidiabetic drugs in hospitalized patients of a tertiary care referral hospital Ameera Khalam, Chandrasekhardilip, Cholamugath Shinu. Published in Journal of Basic Clinical and Pharmacology, Oct-Nov-2012)Degutyr. Volume 23, Issue 4, Pages 173â€“177,(PubMed)
- Assessment of drug prescribing patterns in dermatology outpatient department in a tertiary care hospital, Malabar, Kerala, Mohamed saleem T.K, Dilip.C, Nishad.K.V. Published in Indian Journal of pharmacy practice)vol-5, issue-3, July-Sep, Page number-62-68
- Adverse drug reaction monitoring in tertiary level referral hospital, Dilip.C,Lisa.M.M,Saraswathi R, Divya.R, Lintu Mathew, Abdulbari Perinthalmanna, Indian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy,48 Sep-Oct(2011) p-107-111.
- Adverse drug reactions monitoring in tertiary level referral hospital-Kerala-Part-11 a follow up study. Dilip.C ,Lisa M.M, Divya .R(Indian journal of Pharmacy practice, vol 5, issue 2, April-June 2012 pg- 28-32)
- Self medication with over the counter drugs:Mohamedsalim.T.K,Sankar.C,Dilip.C,Azeem.A.K. A questionnaire based study Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2011, Volume 3, Issue1: page-91-98.
- Design , development and evaluations of osmotically controlled capsule drug delivery: Pradeep Jose,k.Venkatesh Kumar,Mohamed salim.T.K, Dilip.C, Azeem.A.K(Journal of Pharmacy Research, July 2011,4(7)2400-2402, Elsevier 0.963 Impact factor
- Comparative Evaluation Of Different System Of Medicines and The Present Scenario Of Chikungunya In Malabar- Kerala :Dilip.C,Saraswathi.R , krishnan PN, A.K Azeem,rasena,Abdul azeez,Ramya,jaywin Jose. (Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, Volume 3, Issue 6, Pages 443-447, June 2010) Elsevier 1.328 Impact factor
- Anti-inflammatory activity of the Glandulas extracts of Thunnus Alalunga: A.K Azeem, Dilip.C, S.S Prasanth, Hanan, Shahima Hanan,Sajeev C.Naseera (Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, Volume 3, Issue 8, Pages 610-613, August 2010) Elsevier. 1.328 Impact factor
- A descriptive study on recent scenario of H1N1 in Malabar- Kerala:Dilip.C, Sankar.C, Azeem A.K,Ajeesh anwar,Shaheel.O.Divya raj,Lisa mary,Lintu,Abdulbari: Journal of pharmacy research, August 2011 ,2011,4(8), 2533-2536 Elsevier
- Anti-inflammatory activity of the leaf extracts of Gendarussa vulgaris Nees T.K Mohammed Saleem,A.K Azeem, Dilip.C,Sankar .C,N.V prasanth,R .Duraisami. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, Science direct, April 2011, -:Page:147-149) Elsevier. 1.328 Impact factor
- Use of papaya pulp powder in the formulation of Tablets containing Paracetamol and its in vitro Evaluation. Dilip.C, Saraswathy.R, Krishnan.N.V ( Asian pacific journal of tropical Medicine,Feb2009, Vol.2, P-No.2) Elsevier. 1.328 Impact factor
- A pilot study on prevalence and cure rate of tuberculosis in selected areas of Malabar 2006-07.Dilip.C,Saraswathi.R,CristapherPV, Prasanth N.V, Sanal dev(Asian pacific journal of tropical Medicine, Apr 2009,Vol .2,No 2 ) Elsevier ) 0.963 Impact factor
- Isolation and studies of binding effects of the mucilages from Hibiscus rosasinensis linn and okra:Ameena k, Dilip.C,saraswathi R,Krishnan PN, Sankar C, Simi SP (Abelmoschus esculentus linn (Asian pacific journal of tropical medicine, Volume 3, Issue 7, Pages 539-543, July 2010) Elsevier Impact factor-0.963
- Formulation and evaluation of Albendazole microcapsules for colon delivery using Chitosan Simi SP,saraswathi R,sankar .C,Krishnan PN,Dilip.C, Ameena K(Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, Volume 3, Issue 5, Pages 374-378, May 2010) Elsevier 1.328 Impact factor
- Formulation and evaluation of acyclovir microcapsules using bakerâ€™s yeast PN Krishnan, Saraswathi R, Dilip.C, N Ramarao(Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, Volume 3, Issue 6, Pages 454-457, June 2010) Elsevier 0.963 Impact factor
- Design and evaluation of Buccal films of Isoxsuprine hydrochloride.:Subash pillai,
- Saraswathi R,Dilip.C( Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chem-
- ical sciences ,April-June, Vol-1, Issue-2,Page No-158)
- Adverse drug reaction monitoring in tertiary level referral hospital :Dilip. C, Saraswathi R,krishnan N.V,shamna, Jinsar, Simi :Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences, April-June, Vol-1, Issue-2, Page No-415.)
- Evaluation of invitro cytotoxic and antioxidant activities of Ipomoea batatatas.L:Prasanth NV,Dilip.C,sanal Dev,Lis augustine,saraswathi R.(International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical sciences. Vol 2, Issue 3, 2010, P-91-92)
- Irrational drug use- A pilot prescription study from Calicut Dilip.C.Saraswathi.R,Krishnan PN,Vinod thomas,sanal dev,prasanth NV,Subash pillai( Journal of Hainan medical college, V015,No 10 0ct 2009, Page no.-1512
- Development and Evaluation of osmotic pump for eradication of H. Pylori infection.Sankar.C,Dilip.C,Lintu Mathew, Abdulbari, Divya R. Prasanth .S.S,Lisa Mary( Journal of Pharmacy research,vol.4,issue 7 July 2011p-2093-2096
- Hepatoprotective effect of averrhoea carambola fruit extract on carbon tetrachloride induced Hepatotoxicity in mice. A.K Azeem, Molly mathew,Chandramohan nair,Dilip.C(Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, Volume 3, Issue 8, Pages 610-613, August 2010) Elsevier 1.328 Impact factor
- Evaluation of a new tablet Excipient from the leaves of Mussaenda frondosa linn. Dilip.C, Ameena K,Saraswathi.R,Krishnan PN, Simi SP, Sankar.C (Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences) July â€“ September 2010 RJPBCS Volume 1 Issue 3 Page No. 401.
- Anti microbial activity of cotton and silk fabric with herbal extract by micro encapsulation Saraswathi R,krishnan.PN, Dilip.C (Asian pacific journal of tropical medicine-, Vol: 3, Issue-2, Page- 128- 132, Feb 2010 Elsevier 1.328 Impact factor.
- Guar gum based microcapsules for colonic delivery of albendazole â€“ developmentand invitro evaluation:Saraswathi R,Simi SP. Sankar C,krishana PN, Dilip.C, Ameena K(Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences. October â€“ December 2010 RJPBCS 1(4) Page No
- Assessment of risk factors among type 2 diabetic populations in South Malabar region of Kerala.MohammadShihabudheenK, PrasanthNV,Dilip.C Danisha.P,zainulAbid,Seena(Archives of Applied Science Research, 2010, 2(4) : 313-323.)
- Formulation of multifaceted Spirulina health drink with the aim of targeting diabetic population.Sarasathi.R,PN Krishnan, Dilip. C Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences, April-June, Vol-1, Issue-2, Page No-436.)
- Studies on formulation and development of oxybutynin chloride matrix tablet for Oral Extended release therapy and invitro evaluation. Raslamol.K,Saraswathi.R, Subash pillai,Dilip.C, Sankar.c,krishnan PN(Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences) July â€“ September 2010 RJPBCS Volume 1 Issue 3, Page- No. 490.
- Development and characterization of Chitosan Nanoparticles loaded with Isoniazid for the treatment of tuberculosis. Muhammed rafeq, Junise V, Saraswathi.R,KrishnanPN,Dilip.C(Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences, October â€“ December 2010 RJPBCS 1(4) Page No. 383
- Antioxident and anti-inflammatory property of Dioscorea bulbiferalinn.tuber.A.K Azeem Dilip.C,sanal Dev,Junise v NV prasanth,V maithili (Inventi rapid Ethnopharmacology:vol-1 Issue -2 , Sept 2010, P N0- 143)
- Rifampicin proniosomes- An approach to improve the stability of Niosomes:Lintu Mathew,sankar .C,Dilip.C,Azeem A.K,Abdul bari mambra,Divya raj,Lisa mary mani.(Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2010, 2(5): P-75-79
- Antimicrobial studies on extracts of Lantana camara.linn.Lisaa M.M,Sankar.C,Dilip.C,A.K azeem,divy raj.Lintu mathew,abdul bari mambra,laigy ann George.(Der Pharmacia Lettre,2010,2(5): 80-82.
- Osmotically controlled Diclofenac sodium tablets: Membrane and osmogens effects B.Mishra,sankar.C,Dilip.C, Pravitha
- Formulation and Evaluation of transdermal patches of curcumin:Saraswathi R,Krishnan.P.N,Dilip.C, Shabir Ali T.K:(Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2010, 2(5):117-126.
- Formulation and Evaluation acyclovir microcapsules using biodegradable and non- biodegradable polymers:krishnan p.N,Saraswathi.R, Dilip.C, Rama rao,Sambasiva rao,k.R.S Raghvendra. (Derpharmacia Lettre, 2010, 2(5): 83-94
- Evaluation of the suspending properties of leucaena latisiliqua seed gum:Divya raj,sankar.C,Azeem A.K,Lisa mary mani,Lintu Mathew,Abdul bari mambra,senthil V,saranya T.S,Suhail k.C,Umapathi .S(Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2010,2(5): P- 67-74.
- Anthelminthic activity of Alangium salvifolium wang leaves:A.K Azeem,Dilip.C,Sankar.C,Abdul bari Mambra,Lintu Mathew,Divya raj, Lisamary Mani (International Journal of Contemporary Research and Review.)Volume 01, Issue 06.
- Sustained release drug delivery systems of cefuroxime axetil: Pradeep Jose,K Venkatesh Kumar,Mohamed Saleem T.K,Dilip.C, Azeem A.K: (Scholars research library, Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2011, 3(3): 325-332)
- Development of hospital formulary in tertiary care referral hospital (Al-Shifa hospital:Divya Raj,Dilip.C,Sankar .C,Lisa Mary Mani.( Journal of pharmacy research, 4(8) August 2011 ,2537-2540) Elsevier
- Case reports on cefaperazone sulbactum injection associated rashes in a tertiary care referral hospital-Kerala, Danisha,Linu mohan, Dilip.C,Shamna M.Indian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, Accepted
- Formulation, comparison and evaluation studies on vaginal bioadhesive tablets of cefuroxime axetile.Sankar.C,Dilip.C (Scholars research library, Der Pharmacia Lett re, 2,0 11
- Diuretic activity of the fruits of Artocarpus Hirsutus (Asian Journal of Traditional medicine.A.K Azeem,Dilip.C(october2011)
- Anti-bacterial activity of Anacardium occidentale flower bud extracts. Presented On national seminar.A.K Aeem,N.Pankajakshy, Sanaldev, Dilip.C, N.V.Prasanth (Standardization of drugs in Ayurveda, Trivandrum.
- Presented paper ( Adverse drug reaction monitoring in tertiary level referral hospital)in the First annual research congress(KUARC-2009) held, at karpagam university, Coimbatore on 7-10 December, 2009.
- Formulation and evaluation of controlled release Glimepiride osmotic systemsâ€ International Journal of pharmaceutical Research) 2011, vol-3, issue-3,79-84
- Pharamacognostical studies of dioscorea bulbi fera linn tubers: American Journal of pharma Tech research: A.K Azeem, Dilip.C, Arun rashedd,Shebina P rashedd,N.V prasanth 2013:3(2) 312-318
- Diuretic activity of Artocarpus lirsutus Lam: Journal of Current Science: A.K Azeem, Dilip.C,Junise v,Smitha rani, Jcs vol 1,issue1 Feb 2013:16-19.
- Anthelmentic activity of averhoea carambola Leaf: :A.K Azeem, Dilip.C, Prasanth s.s,shebina p rasheed,Tina thomas, Journal of chemical and pharmaceutical research 2013,5(1): 296-298 .
- Assessment of patients satisfaction on the services provided by community pharmacies in and around pulikkal,Kerala :Linu Mohan, Shamna, Dilip.C, Abin.c, Sajive kumar, Sheron joseph, International Journal of Pharmacy, 2013 3(3) 501-509
- A prospective study on adverse drug reactions of antibiotics in a tertiary care hospital, M shamna,Dilip.C,M Ajmal,P.Linu Mohan, Shinu .C,C.P Jafer,Yahiya mohammed Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal,(2014,August),Page number,303- 308,Elsevier
- Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults: A Review Danisha P*, Dilip. C, Molniya Baby , Sajitha M K, Sufna M.Indian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy.50(2013) Pg- 118-121.
- Increasing Prevalence Of Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase Producing Microorganisms: A review: Sajitha M K*, Dilip.C, Danisha P, Molniya Baby, LinuMohan.P, Shinu.C. Journal of Pharmacy Research 2014,8(2),183-186
- Prevalence and impact of cardiovascular risk factors among patients with acute coronary syndrome: a review: Molniya Baby*, Dilip.C, Danisha.P, Sajitha M K. Linu Mohan,P, Shinu.C. Journal of Pharmacy Research 2014,8(2),179-182
- Attitude of Pharm. D students in kerala towards Pharmacy Profession and their Career Preferences: Danisha P, Dilip.C*, Sajitha M K, Molniya Baby, Linu Mohan Shinu.C, Jafer C.P, Mohamed yahiya. World Journal of Pharmaceutical research ,Vol-3,issue- 2,pg- 2365- 2374
- Safety and Efficacy of Tolvaptan in patients with Hyponatremia-A Review:Dilip.C*, Sufna.M.M, Danisha,P Molniya baby, Sajitha.M.K,Linu Mohan.P,Shinu.C, World Journal of Pharmaceutical research ,Vol-3,issue- 2,pg- 1945-1954
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences, Case report on heparin sodium injection associated skin necrosis in a tertiary care referral hospital - KERALA for publication in International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences, Volume 3, Issue 2, April-June, 2014.p-445-447.
- Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection Susceptibility Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital Shebina, Dilip.C,Jafer C.P, LinuMohan, Shinu.C,JasimSabeeth Journal of Pharmacy Research 2014,8(4),515-519
- Development and Evaluation of AVSER Matrix Analysis of Inventory Control Technique for Community Pharmacy Practice in a Tertiary Care Hospital: Levin Thomas1*, Jayakrishnan S.S2, Dilip C, T.N.K. Suriyaprakash, Sch. Acad. J. Pharm., 2014; 3(3): 257-264
- Assessment of Nosocoimial Urinary tract Infection in a tertiary care hospital ,kerala. C.P, JasimSabeeth, Dilip.C, LinuMohan, Jafer C.P, Archives of Pharmacy and biological Sciences,Vol2, Issue-01,Jan-April 2014,P 22-25
- Study of patterns and preparation of guidelines for acute poisoning in a tertiary care hospital Shabeer ummer k*, Dilip.C, Shinu.C. New Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2015; Vol- I(10): 41-46 Shabeer Ummer K et al. Published by Fournira Optime Publishers
- Role of clinical pharmacist in adverse drug reaction monitoring and effect of patient education in reducing adverse drug reaction incidence rate. Dilip. C*, Evelin Baby.Shinu.C New Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2015; Vol-I(10): 34-40. Dilip. C. et al. Published by Fournira Optime Publishers
- Development of Paediatric Formulary for a tertiary care referral hospital, Malabar, Kerala. Fathimath Zuhra K*, Dilip. C, Ajmal M, Shanoob K , New trends in Pharmaceutical sciences, 2015; Vol I(10)1-7 Published by Fournira Optime Publishers
- Assessment of OTC Drug labels for patient information in community pharmacies in Thiruvanathapuram city. Levin Thomas,Jayakrishnan, Sheron Joseph, Dilip.C, Arun Rasheed. International journal of Innovative pharmaceutical sciences and research.2 (5)2014.Page 1034-1041.
- Development of Second Edition of Hospital formulary: Journal of hospital. Pharmacy.Dilip.C,Shanoob,Fathimath suhara,Oct-dec 2014.9(4)
- A Prospective Drug Use Evaluation Of Antihypertensive Drugs in In-Patients Of A Tertiary Referral Care Hospital" to Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology (JBCPP)(2014,august). Ajmal M, Dilip. C, Fathimath Zuhra K*, Shanoob K, (PubMed)
- Editorial: Enliven: Pharmacovigilance and Drug safety,Vol-1,issue-1,August 2014.
- A prospective analysis of Adr in tertiary care referral Hospital,kerala: Shinu.C, Dilip.C , LinuMohan.P Archives of pharmacy and Biological Sciences, May-aug 2014, vol-2, issue-2 p- 57-61.
- Identification and evaluation of potentially inappropriate medications (PIMs) in hospitalized geriatric patients using Beers criteria :Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology (JBCPP)2015( Pubmed)
- Prevalence of Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Management Practices of Acute Coronary Syndrome in a Tertiary Care Hospital,Dilip.Chandrasekhar*, Shinu cholamugath, Molniya Baby, Danisha Pattani, Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology (JBCPP) 2015( Pubmed)
- Post hemodialysis fever of unknown origin, Mammen Paul, Dhanya dharman, Dilip Chandrasekhar, Indian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, Volume 52(2015) March-April 2015 - 37- 40
- Incidence and risk factors of hypoglycemia among type 2 diabetic patients in a south Indian hospital, Diabetes and metabolic syndrome: clinical research and reviews [Impact: 0.383, Elsevier]. DOI:10.1016/j.dsx.2016.01.014 ,Abin Chandrakumar, Vikas Pokkavayalil, DilipChandrasekha
- Prevalence, risk factors and antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of extended spectrum Î² lactamase producing bacteria in a tertiary care hospital, Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology (JBCPP) Dilip Chandrasekhar Jaffer Chalilparambil, Sajitha, Danisha Pattani, Abin Chandrakumar and Vikas Pokkavayalil ,.
- Crystal-induced nephrotoxicity associated with acyclovir use in paediatric patient,Abin Chandrakumar, , Ceriyac Jose Mundadan, Dilip Chandrasekhar, Sabin Tharappel Sojan, Sharanya Nair( Elseveir) Pediatric infectious disease.8(2016),P-29-31
- A remote cause of vomiting- case report on Pan Hypopituitarism, Shibil P.K, Mahira Maideen, Saju xavier, Azimuding, Dilip.C, Hridya Mary Thomas, Elizebath Joseph:Indian journal of Pharmacy practice, vol 9, issue-3, July-sep 2016, p-210-213
- Provision and evaluation of drug information services in a tertiary care hospital, Shinu.C, Shaji Hussain, Dilip.C, Linu Mohan, Danisha.P, Journal of scientific letters , 2017, vol-1, issue-3, 189-197.
- Role of clinical pharmacist in cosmeto-vigilance of misuse and abuse of topical corticosteroids ' Indian Journal of dermatology.Volume 62, issue-02, March -April 2017,P-213-214.
- Belsy Boban*, Febitha Aboobacker, Nimsha Hussain, Dilip Chandrasekhar, Perscipience of Nurses towards Pharm D: Pre and Post Interventional Educational Study Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 2017,Vol 10, Issue 3, Jul-Sep,
- Dilip Chandrasekhar, Aswathi Shaji, Ardra Mariet Jose, Asifa Abdul Kareem, Levin Thomas Effectiveness of pharmacist intervention (SAHELI) on family planning, maternal care and child care among rural women J Young Pharm, 2018; 10(1): 86-9(SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Dilip Chandrasekhar, Vikas P.V, Cost minimization analysis on IV to oral conversion of antimicrobial agent by the clinical pharmacist intervention: Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health(SCOPUS INDEXED)7(2019)60-65.
- Dilip Chandrasekhar,ElizabethJoseph,Farzana AbdulGhaffoor,Hridya Mary Thomas,: Role of pharmacist led home medication review in community setting and the preparation of medication list , Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health 7(2019) 66-70.(SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Dilip Chandrasekhar,V.M Ganeshan, Sreelekha Sreekumar, Anuja Pradeep, Asha Susan Geoji Athira Elezebath George, Athira vipin achadran the impact of intensified pharmaceutical interventions in medication adherence in ckd patients of a tertiary care hospital, J Young Pharm, 2018; 10(2): 208-212 (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Dhanya Dharman, belsy boban, Dilip Chandrasekhar, Clinical Pharmacist Endeavour at Medication Error Mitigation through Comprehensive Surveillance: Asian journal of Pharmaceutical and health sciences, Vol 7, issue 4, 2018,P-1786-1791
- Dilip Chandrasekhar, AnujaPradeep, Asha SusanGeoji, Athira Elezebath George AthiraV.Geethu k.Thomas: Impact of intensified pharmaceutical care on health related quality of life in patients with stroke in a tertiary care hospital, Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health 6 (2018) 198â€“202(SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Dilip Chandrasehkar , Anas.M, AthiraB.M, Muhamed Muhassin.P,Mariam Peter Mohan, Hridya G R, Habeeba KK. Pharmaceutical care Plan and Pharmacist Intervention against Medication Errors in Geriatric Patients; Asian J. Pharm. Hea. Sci. | Jan - Mar 2018 | Vol-8 | Issue-1 p- 1846-1852
- 86 .Dilip.Chandrasekhar1, Athira Dolly Chan, Bincy Mary Roy,Shinu Cholamughath, Jaffer Chalil Parambil . Prevalence and Antibiotic Utilization Pattern of Uropathogens causing Community Acquired Urinary Tract Infection in Kerala, India â€œJournal of Basic and clinical psychology and pharmacologyâ€. 2018 Nov 27;29(6):671-677( PUBMED)
- Dilip Chandrasekhar*,Sherin Mariya Jose, Abiya Jomy, Anu Joseph, Anuja Pradeep, Asha Susan geoji, Antiglycation property of Passiflora edulis f. flavicarpa deg. Foliage in type 2 diabetic Patients: Clinical epidemiology and global health. (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Ashique kalarikkatil, Firozkaliyadan, shilpa Mohan,Sreya, Dilip Chandrasekhar Knowledge, attitudes and behavior regarding topical corticosteroids in a sample of Pharmacy students - a cross sectional survey, Indian journal of dermatology Indian Dermatology Online Journal | Volume 9 | Issue 6 | November-December 2018.P 432- 434(PUBMED
- A Case Report on Cilostazol Induced Loss of Diabetic Control. Dilip Chandrasekhar Nizar Mohamed K P, Drisya Rajan C, Journal of young Pharmacist ( SCOPUS, 2018; 10(4):489-490
- Evaluation of potentially inappropriate medications among hospitalized geriatric patients in tertiary care referral hospital using STOPP/START criteria :Dilip Chandrasekhar, Mohamed Samjas, , Danisha pattani ,Clinical epidemiology and global health. (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- Outcome assessment of intervention on appropriateness of antibiotic use among geriatric patients: A prospective interventional study from a tertiary care referral hospital, Dilip.C, Harsha M.P,Jaffer Chalil Parambil,Clinical epidemiology and global health., (SCOPUS INDEXED)
- A prospective study on clinically significant drug â€“ drug interactions by systematic review of case files in a south Indian tertiary care hospital. Dilip Chandrasekhar, Anju S. Nair, Anu Baby, Anu P. Rose Mathew, Athira M. Journal of young Pharmacist.
- ANTIBIOTICS: NEED FOR NEW FENCESâ€, A prospective utilization evaluation of cephalosporinâ€™s and its combination in tertiary care referral hospital.:Dilip.Chandrasekhar1*, Jaffer Chalil Parambil Chinnu.P.B, Cyriac. T. Mundadan, Danisha pattani .Clinical Epidemiology and Global health.
- An observational study to assess the prevalence of obesity and the clinical profile of asthmatic among obese patients: J Young Pharm, 2019;11(3):291-296
- Clopidogrel induced hemarthrosis in a post knee replacement patient, Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology. Abel Mathew, Athira, Rahana, Dilip Chandrasekhar. July 2019
- Economic Burden of Unused Medicines and its Causes in Households of Perinthalmanna Region, Kerala, Clinical epidemiology and Global health.
- KT Mohammed Salim , T Balsubramainan, P Muhammed Lubab, S.A Nayana, PM Nathalya, P Nimisha Hussein . International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. A cross- sectional study on assessing the knowledge , attitude and behavior of community pharmacists to adverse drug reaction related aspect. 2016;7(3)L1276-85.
- S.A Nayana, T. Balsubramanian, P.M. Nathaliya, P. Nimisha Hussain, K.T Mohammed Salim, P. Mohammed Lubab. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. A cross- sectional study on assessment of health related quality of life among end stage renal disease patients undergoing hemodialysis
- A Nayana, T. Balsubramanian, P.M. Nathaliya, P. Nimisha Hussain, K.T Mohammed Salim, P. Mohammed Lubab. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences.Effect of patient counseling on health related quality of life among end stage renal disease patients undergoing hemodialysis. 2017; 7(3): 1655-8.
- Aravind RS, Athira BM ,Mohammed Salim KT. Global Journal of Addiction and Rehabilitation Medicine . A case report on wallenberg syndrome. 2017; 4(2): 0-4.
- Mohammed Salim KT. Epilepsy Journal . Manifestation of extrapyramidal symptom and seizure in accidental haloperidol ingestion. 2018;4:129
- Mohammed. Lupine Online Journal of Nursing and Healthcare. Self medication a serious threat to society. 2018;23-5
- Dr. Aravind et. al . The Pharma Innovation Journal. Effectiveness of medication reconciliation on reducting medication discrepancies. 2019; 8(3): 411-3.
- Mohammed Salim KT, Nathaliya PM. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.Levofloxacin Induced Insomnia.2016;5(2):1296-1299.
- Abin Chandrakumar, T N K Suriyaprakash, P. Linu Mohan, Levin Thomas, P V Vikas; Evaluation Of Demographic And Clinical Profile Of Snakebite Casualties Presented at A Tertiary Care Hospital; Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health 4 (2016), 140-145.
- Mary R. Mathew, Linu Mohan, Mammen Paul, Mahira Maideen; Liya Jose, Minnu Ommanakuttan; evaluating effectiveness of patient counselling, teach back versus standard method; Internationa journal of basic and clinical pharmacology, Vol 7, issue 1, Pg No: 87-92
- Linu Mohan P, Vrushsbendra Swami; A cross sessional survey on perceptions of health care providers about the implementation of antibiogram in a tertiary care hospital; Asian journal of Pharmaceutica and health sciences, Vol 7 , Issue 3, July- Sep, Pg No: 1734-37.
- Panakkal Linu .Mohan, Swaliha Shaji, , Thameesa Ashraf, Vettan U. Anas, Bismi Basheer; Effectiveness of a reminder card system versus a mobile application to improve medication adherence among asthma patients in a tertiary care hospital; (2018) 13(6), 541- 546.
- Linu Mohan P, Vrushsbendra Swami; An assessment of contingency of nosocomial pneumonia in a tertiary care hospital- Kerala; Asian journal of Pharmaceutical and health sciences, Vol 7 , Issue 3, Julu- Sep, Pg No: 1734-37, Vol 8, issue 2, Apr-June, Pg No: 1915- 19.
Results of academic year 2015-2016
|1||II D.Pharm||Pharmaceutics II||98%|
|Drug store & Business management|
|3||IV B.Pharm||Formulative & Industrial Pharmacy||88%|
|4||Vth Pharm.D.||Clinical pharmacokinetics & Therapeutic drug Monitoring||100%|